lunes, 17 de abril de 2023

3rd Conditional


 As we have seen with the first conditional and second conditional, the third conditional can also be adapted to affirmative, negative and interrogative sentences. Remember to apply the formula: If + Past Simple + Subject + Would + Infinitive.

THIRD CONDITIONAL ENGLISH SPANISH

AFFIRMATIVE If I had listened to my mum's advice, I wouldn't be in this situation. 

NEGATIVE If I didn't fell asleep on the train, I would have not missed the stop. 

INTERROGATIVE Would you have gone to his wedding if he had invited you?


  1. If I _had enough____ (would have enough/had enough) money, I _would have bought____ (would have bought/had out) the land.
  2. If I _hadn’t overslept____ (had not overslept/would have not overslept) last night, I would have not missed_____ (had not missed/would have not missed) the train.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Vocabulario de Geographical nouns y adjectives

  geography geology geophysics geopolitics archipelago bay beach border canal cape capital cliff climate coast coastline continent country d...